sábado, octubre 21, 2006

Hi, friends,

As I promised you , I have prepared some photos about, not my last summer-trip ( as I said to you previously ) if not , about the previous to this one.



I went to Costa Rica and It was a fantastic experince because I like the nature and to see animals in their natural habitat and not in cage.

Costa Rica is known as "PURA VIDA ". It means that everything there is alive.

Costa Rica has about 36 natural park.

I have a lot of wonderful anecdotes . I'd like to tell you one of them with the support of my friend Lila.



She is Lila and I met her in a morning that I woke up at five o'clock because I wanted to watch the sunrise. I didn't remenber that I was in a small house located in the middle of the jungle , so I opened the door as I was in Barna and went out into the small garden. I was looking around when suddenly I saw something in from of me. It was an enormous Iguana. She looked at me I suppose thinking " Who are you and what are you doing in my garden ? " I wasn't able to move. She began to walk toward me carefully, as if , she was thinking " don't worry lady there is enough space for both. I was still paralyzed when She passed so near of me that I felt as She brushed against my leg and followed her way. I sat down in a small chair to assimilate the experience when I realized that there was something near me again . I looked below and I saw to Lile slepping over my foots.

Well It was one of the so many experinces I had there.

Apart from the enormous quantity of animals that you can see in their natural habitat and you can't find in other places , Costa Rica has wonderful beaches as Playa de San Antonio ( the picture above )










and fantastic jungle where you can find a lot of different plants' species.











Not everything there is nice because Costa Rica is also a dangerous place since a lot of these animals would like to "EAT YOU " . As you can check in the above picture , there are " fantastic crocodiles always waiting ...... so it's very important that you always visit the jungle with a Costarriquense' guide.




As I said to you before, It's more important to go around with a special guide because it's not more difficult to see a crocodile but it's easy not to see this nice spider and its bite can kill you in 15 minutes if anybody has the antidote ... and if you are in the middle of the jungle ... The Costarriquenses guides always carry a small first-aid kit with different antidotes.




I can write and write about Costa Rica but I need to leave something for the next time. I'd like to add that if you visit Costa Rica you will able to do a lot of different things like " senderismo ", " puenting" or " Tirolina ". When I visited Monte Verde's park , I did Tirolina . It was an anexplained experience . When you are at, I don't know exactly the height, and you only can listen the wind in your face and you are alone ..... I repeat , you must live it ... nobody can explain the feeling .
( THIS IS ME )

If you want to receive full information about Costa Rica, don't hesitate to contact with me directly in this blogs with your comment. I'll try to reply you as soon as .
Well , I'd like ( so much ) to receive your comments about my writting style and of course it would be fine to receive your ideas of how I can or what I must do to improve my English.
Thanks, see you on Tuesday in clase,
Aire




12 Comments:

At 18:53, Blogger mings_somo said...

Hi Aire! I am reading your blog about Costa Rica and I think your experience was very interesting.
I would like to visit this country
because I like the nature as you.But I'm scared when I see these animals.
Congratulations!You are very brave!
Your photographies are very nice.
See you next Tuesday!

 
At 19:54, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Good! I see you have arranged this part. I can write comments now. I'll be back to your posts! Good job!

 
At 22:23, Blogger Aire said...

Hi Mings_somo,

Thanks for your comments.

Don't worry about these animals. If you visit Costa Rica, you can do it "your way" but always checking with a special guide if you want to visit the jungle, but for the rest it's not problem . It would be a good idea if you can go there with at least 3 friends because you can take a guide on only for you and then you will use your time well. If you want , I'll look for the card of my Costarriquense guia. He's fantastic because He grew up in these jungles and He know every animal, plant ect.
If you like the nature " GO TO COSTA RICA " because It's an experience that you'll never forget, sure !!!

 
At 22:53, Blogger Aire said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

 
At 00:10, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi Aire! What a beatiful holidays! It must be marvellous. I would like to do this kind of travel some time. You are so in touch with nature that the feelings must be incredible.
It is an experience every body should live at least one time in his life. The beach landscape is real wonderful, and the variety of exotic animals very nice. It is a real luxury!

 
At 09:16, Blogger Aire said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

 
At 10:20, Blogger Aire said...

Thanks for your comments.

I completely agree with you. I think that ( if you like the nature and animals, of course ) , nobody ought to leave the opportunity to visit Costa Rica since it's a wonderful experience and in addition the Costarriquense people are very kind and they are always happy to receiving a spanish people because their main tourists are from USA and they are very "different comparing with us ".

 
At 22:10, Blogger NaCuPeNdA said...

aire!! i have been in COSTA RICA this summer too, like you i had enjoy this trip and i have some beautiful photos of this country!!
i went in august with my family and 4 more familis /neighbors/ and i past 13 fantastic days in the jungle and the beaches. i think it's the most brilliant trip that i have done and i if i can i'll repeat because COSTA RICA have left me a good feeling and i think there's a lot to see and i want to know more abaout this country.
i like your idea of the album
kisses

 
At 12:32, Blogger Noa said...

Hi Aire!
As you and nacupenda I've been in C.R. 3 years ago and it was the best trip that I've ever done in my live.
It was a marvellous and amazing experience, this country full of natural parks, wild animals, exotic plants, cloudy forests, active volcanoes is one of the most beautiful countries in this world. As you I visited Monte Verde and the cloudy forest it’s a magical place, also I went to Quepos and Manuel Antonio were I saw the osos perezosos and the titi monkeys. Did you heard the howling monkeys? It seams that they are going to attack you, but for me was the sound of the jungle and when I was listen it I thought “oh my good! Were am I !?!” Another place that impressed to me was the Arenal volcano, at night I could saw rocks of lava running down the volcano, there you can see, heard and feel the force of the nature.
If you want I could send you some pictures for your blog.
Ok see you at class.

 
At 15:27, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi there Aire!
Remember you are not only writing to the teacher. There are a bunch of people in the class who will love your writing. The more you write the better for your English.
Here are some of my suggestions to improve your text.

You say:
-not my last summer-trip ( as I said to you previously ) if not
-36 natural park.
-as I was in Barna
-I saw something in from of me.
-I saw to Lile slepping over my foots.
-I'll try to reply you as soon as.

Also pay attention the the "She" and "It" you have written with a capital letter. Change those. For pronouns only "I" is with a capital letter.

And you should say:
-not my last summer-trip ( as I said to you previously ) but...
-36 natural parkS.
-as if I were in Barna
-I saw something in froNT of me.
-I saw Lile slepping over my feet.
-I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

That's all for now! Good job!

 
At 16:25, Blogger kayser_soze_ said...

Hi aire,

I have a workmate that enjoyed a lot in Costa Rica too. I think that could be one of the most peculiar places in the world, very autentic and beautiful. I hope that one day I can write something so interesting about Costa Rica like your post.

See you at class

 
At 10:17, Blogger Aire said...

Hi,

Thanks for visiting by blog. Sure you'll able to write an interesting things about Costa Rica in the future, only you should go there . You don't regret it.

Concerning your post, I gree with you that a good song can be better if have a good message. Furthermore, I think it's a good thing because it's a way, so as, people know social problems, etc at the same time they enjoy listening their favorite singer.

See you in class,

Aire

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home