domingo, noviembre 05, 2006

Dear schoolmate,

Last October 11th , a new member was added to our extensive family. It’s a pleasure to introduce you my new cousin:

She's Lucia.

In spite of the fact that in this photo you can’t see her very well, She is very pretty. She has dark hair and eyes, white skin and a snub and pretty nose.

She was born before time ( 3 weeks ) and We felt surprised because She was very bright , although She born with less weigh . She only weighed about 2 kilos more or less.

Now She’s 20 days and She’s very well because She has put on some weigh ( now is about 2,900 ) .


Well, As you can check , I’m very happy with this new member because although She ( actually) is my cousin I consider her my niece . It’s due to her mother is like my sister and not my cousin . Why ? There are two reason . First of all because since our childhood We have always had a very close relation and secondly because our mothers are sisters and our fathers are brothers. I know that It’s a strange thing that two sister were fallen in love with two brothers but ... sometimes the fortune makes theses things. So that, as I said you before , I feel as if a sister of mine had had a baby.

See you on Tuesday,


Aire

4 Comments:

At 19:21, Blogger Ladybird said...

Congratulations AIRE and wellcome to this new and fantastic world Lucia.

 
At 22:29, Blogger Aire said...

Thank you Ladybird. I hope this world be fantastic for more and more years because sometimes I think that things are changing too much quick and not always to improving our lives ... you know . We can send people to the moon but we're incapable of finding a solution for the cancer, by exemple.

 
At 08:50, Blogger Maia said...

Congratulations aire,
Your cousin is really pretty!!!

 
At 15:00, Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is a nice and sweet post!
Just a few mistakes not really worth commenting. Will get back to your texts when there's a real need.
Good job!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home