sábado, abril 21, 2007

Hello

I know that I haven’t written for a long time on my blog but I had been very very very very busy …..

I just returned from Egypt. I have been there for a week and it was fantastic.

In a few days I will have available the photos and I will put them on my blog along with a explanation of the trip. I can advance you that ( to the date ) It has been one of the experiences more wonderful that I have had in my life . This country and their fantastic people transport you to the ancient Egypt and , in fact, is quite difficult to explain the feeling , you must go there .

Sorry about my English but I only have slept 4 hours.

See you in class,

Aire

2 Comments:

At 21:05, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I can see that you are tired. Have a rest and we'll all be looking forward to reading this wonderful post about Egypt!

I know it is an unforgettable experience. So people say!

See you soon,

 
At 21:54, Blogger NaCuPeNdA said...

Hi Aire!!
i'm waiting you in class an also i want to read about your fantastic trip!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home